Monday, September 16, 2013

Effin Cravings!

I had a tough time after work today.  I was craving a nice cold beer badly.  I also love the fact that I have extra money in my account this month.    

So.... I drove past liquor store, got home, and went for a 5KM run.  I really didn't want to spend money today which helped make my decision to get past the cravings a little easier.

People are getting on my nerves.  The phone rang off the hook with people crying on my shoulder and venting about all the shit they are going through.  I'm actually sick of the same shit from the same people....I don't feel like listening anymore.  I just want to be left alone.

Nobody listens to my shit. ...probably because I don't feel like talking about it with anyone here in my hometown.  They just wouldn't understand my shit.

Thanks for listening my blogger friends.

I'm snuggled under my heavy blankets and really enjoying the fact that I'm sober and warm.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. "i'm sorry, i'm not going to be able to help you with that..."

    and

    reach out, we're all here for you, rooting for you, cheering you on. we're here with tiny little balloons and streamers and there are floats in your parade. can you see us? we're here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too.
    I like your last sentence: I am really enjoying the fact that I am sober and warm. You've been such an example to me so far, thank you..Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jen, I'm still here cheering you on, A huge well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo!!! Clapping, cheering and whistles! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete