Thursday, March 14, 2013

What next?

I am going through hell.  What do I do about it?  I escape for a few days!   Went to mom and dad's who, as many of you know, are alcoholics.  I knew I'd have fun and forget about my shit for a few days!  I drank my face off, forgot about my problems. I don't really regret it because I know that I needed to be around people that love me.  My kids were with their father and I was tired  of feeling lonely.  So I escaped.

But, man do I ever feel exhausted!

Now what?

I'm subscribed to Belle's blog so I get her posts sent to my email automatically.  100 days sound good but seems impossible.  Would bring me to June 22nd!  Seems so far away!

1 comment:

  1. you could do 100 days if you first do a few days :) think how much clearer all of this will be in a few more weeks. i think you can tell yourself that quitting for 100 is only temporary, and that you may well drink again at the end of the challenge. the question is what might you learn during the challenge, if you decided that - no matter what - you're not going to drink for 100 days. Wouldn't you be stronger at the end of it? Running more, sleeping better, feeling better? :) It's possible ;)

    ReplyDelete