Thursday, March 14, 2013

Finding My Purpose?


I stumbled upon a blog tonight which talks about finding your purpose in life. I think it is time for me to do some soul searching!  I'm exhausted!  

I took an online questionnaire and this was my results!


What`s your main purpose in life!?To be happy!
Your purpose in life is simple. To enjoy it! You live life to the fullest by making sure that life is all about having fun and enjoying yourself every opportunity you get. You`re carefree attitude has made you many friends and admirers, and you are more often than not the life of the party!



Take This Quiz Again   Take More Quizzes   Make Your Own Quiz

Isn't it ironic?  If my results are so true, why don't I feel as happy as it says I should be?  ...
.....and you are more often than to, the life of the party??      How can a computer generated questionnaire know me so well?  Is it just meant to be?   I just may be destined to be the life of the party!   I know I'm very happy most of the time....when I'm not hungover or overly intoxicated and making an ass of myself because I've lost total control of my body and actions!

One thing is for sure...I want happiness!  I want peace!  I want to be in control!  I will find my purpose and live my life to the fullest!   I just don't think I can do that if booze is a part of my life!

I will try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment