Monday, January 21, 2013

Thus Begins Week 2!!

The blessing of getting what you do no want is that it reminds you what you do want. -Abraham, through Esther Hicks

I had a full page blogged but deleted half of it...  This is all that remains and this is all that's important.

But for today, I stayed sober. I stayed healthy and strong. I looked at my children as they did their homework, as we sat around the table for dinner and I felt blessed. I am blessed today. My children are beautiful!


Day 8

4 comments:

  1. happy happy happy for you! and i love esther hicks :) i listen to her audio downloads when i go on my long runs ... i always feel better after I hear her explain something. You are blessed today. and you rock. Your kids are lucky to have you for their mama :) Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi you, hope you're doing well :)
    love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss hearing from you! Hope all is well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete