Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friday Night Ritual

Conversation between my drinking buddy and I last night!








**First Excuse....








*** 2nd Excuse.....
















Still sober!  Sometimes miss my drinking buddies.... but don't really miss the drinking part.....
I'm feeling so healthy right now.....i don't want to change that....

I'm glad I said no....  made me realize that I'm not a bad friend for saying no.....my friend was trying to fill her boredom.....it wasn't about me at all!

3 comments:

  1. "It wasn't about me at all."

    Thanks for the reminder that I'm not the center of everyone's universe. I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it interesting that she's bored. so she wants to drink. not even to come visit you without the booze... grim.

    ReplyDelete