Friday, August 16, 2013

New Beginnings

Aug 16
This is the first day of my new life...or at least I'm going to try again ...

When I quit smoking 12 years ago, I tried at least 6 times before I succeeded   

I won't quit quitting.  I know how great and free I could feel without intoxicating my one and only body!

It's Friday night here at camp...fires are going....beer is being handed out... 

I'm laying on the couch, listening to the outside world going on without me and I'm at peace with that. I will wake up feeling refreshed and amazing and will hit the road for a nice jog!  That's something to look forward to...

I'm also watching Season 1 of Cougar Town with Courtney Cox!  Hilarious.  

I brought 3 past journals of mine and my AA book to read this weekend.  Time for me to do some soul searching...again... 

2 comments:

  1. You can do this for you, you are worth it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...you know you can make this happen. And so do I.

    ReplyDelete