Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hot Summer Day!

Nothing beats a hot summer day like cold beer.  I love the feeling if beer going down my throat and into my esophagus!  It's friggen refreshing man!    How do you get away from something so soothing and relaxing.

Almost feels like a baby crying for her mother's breast...desperate....hungry....longing for some soothing and milk.... Waiting to quench her thirst.....

I'm a baby...wanting....never satisfied ...  

My mom once told me I was a mistake.  She didn't love me when she gave birth to me at 16.  She had to be there for my dad....who was at the bars ....drunk.

Leave baby me at home....pick up drunk dad....resent baby....

2 comments:

  1. Time to break the chain of dysfunction....it's over, be there for your children....WANT THEM. You can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much only from the random posts of yours I read.

    I am in no way judging. I hear your pain, I feel your pain, I've been there. I also hear resentments. I have them too.
    i'm working on them and am able to feel peace. I hope the same for you too.

    from your recent posts I can 'hear' you spiraling.

    if you need a sober penpal reach out me-
    soberorbust@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete