Saturday, January 12, 2013

I've Fallen!

I am creating this new blog because I don't want my sister and friend that know about the old one to be disgusted with me. I need my blogging friends back in my life...desperately.

My old blog was http://breakingthecyclemom.blogspot.ca/?m=1 It's me....Jen I've lost focus.

Sorry everyone. Sorry me. Sorry sis. Sorry to my friends. Sorry me.

I need to create a new blog. A few people I know will be reading this and will be quite disappointed. I want to start over somehow. I don't want people I know watch me struggle with this mad ass addiction I'm stuck with.
I'm not always drinking to get drunk but I am depending on it again to ease my nerves almost on a daily basis...one or two in the closet. I won't do it in front of my kids.

It seems to be the only way to calm me through this tough time of my life right now. It's my crutch. I feel like shit. I've gained 10 pounds, I'm spending money. I'm relying on booze again. I want to get drunk when I'm stressed. I love feeling my body go from stressed to numb in 10 seconds.

 How friggen insane is that?

 I don't know how to fix me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you :) The whole sober blogging world is here for you. Thanks for reaching out again, for being brave enough to start again. Hugs to you from me. ~Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you reached out on my blog and are brave and courageous to keep trying. As Belle said...we're all here for you. Don't stop writing and don't stop trying. You can make that happen.

    I might not have faith in ME right now but I sure as hell have faith in YOU!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete