Tuesday, September 24, 2013

40!


Sober Celebration for me today!  







I know it's only 40 days, but I love the number 40!  I'm 40 something and my life really began at the age of 40!   40 Rocks!!  I love being 40!  I love that I've been sober for 40 days!  I'm celebrating with my tea, blankie and Season 3 of Breaking Bad.  (also reading blogs, posting and reading my new book!)

Have a great night!  Be kind to yourself and your body!  We only have one life, one body! Love it!  Live it!  Be fully alive everyday!!

40 days ago I was I wreck!  A total mess!  Spiralling out of Control!  I never want to go back there!  Ever

6 comments:

  1. Go Jen-ie, go Jen-ie...it's your sober day its your sober day....

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad you're doing so well. Huge congrats on 40 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 days masseeeeve!! . . well done you, I am a tad jealous, but know what I need to do about that!! don't underestimate it Jen, it's huge!! good on yer girl x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jen! That is absolutely awesome! woot woot! You're doing it~! Very cool! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooohooooo! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 40 days! Must be 43 by now? Fabulous. Just keep going, no matter what, and it will get easier and easier...xxx

    ReplyDelete